|Cousine / Course|
Ingredients – Rose Ice cream
- Fresh cream – 2 cups
- Condensed Milk -2 tbsp
- Rose Syrup – 2 tbsp
- गुलकंद / Rose petal spread – 1 tbsp
- Dried rose petals – 3-4
- Take fresh cream in a bowl, whisk for 5 min if using machine, otherwise whisk till cream turns frothy and light
- Add condensed milk, Rose syrup, Gulkand to the cream, mix well. You would get nice pink color
- Take a container with air tight lid, transfer fresh cream mixture to this container, level it.
- Add little rose syrup and crushed rose petals on top, use toothpick to give design of your liking.
- Cover with plastic wrap, close the lid and put in freezer overnight 10-12 hours
- After freezing you would get nice flavorful, soft rose ice-cream
How to serve
- Serve chilled!
- Readymade whipped cream can also be used
- Hand whisking cream is also an option, but takes longer to get frothy consistency
- Covering with plastic wrap prevents ice crystals in ice-cream while freezing
- Additional sugar is not needed as sugar from condensed milk, syrup and gulkand makes it sweet