|Cousine / Course|
- िलची / Lychee – 250 gms
- दूध पावडर / Milk powder – 1/4 cup
- कॉर्न स्टार्च / Corn Starch – 1 tbsp
- दूध / Milk – 1 cup
- िपठी साखर / शक्कर / Sugar powdered – 1/4 cup
- हेवी क्रीम / Heavy cream – 1.25 cup
- कंडेन्सड दूध / Condensed Milk – 1/2 cup
- सीताफळाचा गर / सीताफल मगज / Custard Apple Pulp – 1.5 cups
- Remove lychee shells, collect lychee soft portion, discard seeds.
- In a bowl take milk powder, corn starch, add little milk and mix, break all lumps, add remaining milk
- Cook the mixture on low-med heat till mixture turns thick, stir continuously to avoid sticking and burning
- Once cooked turn off heat and let the mixture cool down completely
- Once cooled, grind 2/3 of lychee and milk mixture together and set aside
- In another bowl, take heavy cream, whip till it is light and fluffy, hand whipping takes 5-6 min. whipping machine would save some time
- Add condensed milk, mix well
- Now add grinded mixture, mix well gently
- Add remaining lychee mix gently
- Ice cream is ready to set, transfer to airtight container freeze overnight
- Serve chilled, enjoy soothing Lychee Ice-cream!
How to serve
- Serve chilled!
- I used store bought custard apple pulp
- If you dont have machine, hand whipping is an option
- Use super chilled bowl and heavy cream to reduce whipping time and efforts
- As per choice, add more condensed milk to increase sweetness
- Custard Apple Icecream is creamy and soothing!